WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
An aromatherapy treatment aims to help strengthen the body's natural healing processes. When combined with a healthy diet and sensible lifestyle it can be very effective for a wide range of common health problems.
These problems include:-
- stress and stress related conditions
- strengthening the body's immune system to protect against viral and bacterial infection
- anxiety and nervous tension
- migraine headaches
- PMT, menstrual problems and menopause
- high blood pressure and circulatory problems
- sleeping difficulties
- muscle spasm and joint pain
- rheumatism and arthritis
- digestive disorders
- skin disorders, i.e. acne, eczema, over dryness or oiliness
Aromatherapy is suitable for men, women and children on the advice of a qualified therapist.
It is especially helpful in pregnancy from the fourth month onwards helping with relaxation, circulation, minor aches and pains and labour.
Please note: Always consult your aromatherapist when using essential oils in pregnancy.