This course is structured over one day and commences at 10:00am until 04:30pm. At the end of the course, you will be able to perform a 45 minute treatment. You are advised to wear loose comfortable clothing.
- Introduction to the History of Hopi Ear Candling
- Structure of the candles
- How the candles work
- Conditions where the treatment can be beneficial
- Common conditions relating to the head and ear
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Ear
- Preparation for the treatment
- Preparing the client
- Application of the treatment
- Observations during the treatment
- Facial Massage routine
- After Care Advice
- Treatment adaptations
All students will be working on each other
A comprehensive training manual is given together with a certificate of achievement.