The Reiki courses are structured over two days and start at 10.00am until 5.00pm each day.
By the end of the course you will be channeling Reiki for use on yourself and others.
Before becoming a practitioner, you must successfully pass the Second Degree Reiki Course, as the First Degree Reiki Course is primarily about healing oneself, family and friends.
It is advisable to wear loose comfortable clothing.
A Reiki attunement is a process of empowerment that opens your crown, heart and palm chakras and connects you to the unlimited source of Reiki energy. During the attunement, and for a time after, changes will be made by the attunement energy to enable you to channel Reiki. These changes take place metaphysically in the chakras and aura and also in the physical body. An emotional as well as physical toxic release can take place as part of the clearing process.
In order to improve the results you receive during the attunement, a process of purification is recommended. This will allow the attunement energies to work more efficiently and create benefits for you. The following steps are optional. Follow them if you feel guided to do so.
- Refrain from eating meat, chicken or fish for three days prior to the attunement. These foods often contain drugs in the form of penicillin and female hormones, and toxins in the form of pesticides and heavy metals, that make your system sluggish and throw it out of balance.
- Consider a water or juice fast for one to three days especially if you already are a vegetarian or have experience with fasting.
- Minimise your use of coffee and caffeine drinks or stop completely. They create imbalances in the nervous endocrine systems. Use no caffeine drinks on the day of the attunement.
- Use no alcohol for at least three days prior to the attunement.
- Minimise or stop eating sweets or chocolate.
- If you smoke, cut back, and smoke as little as possible on the day of the attunement.
- Meditate for half hour each day for at least a week using a style you know or simply spend this time in silence.
- Reduce or eliminate time watching TV, listening to the radio and reading the newspapers.
- Go for quiet walks, spend time with nature, and get moderate exercise.
- Give more attention to the subtle impressions and sensations within you; contemplate their meaning.
- Release all anger, fear, jealousy, hate, worry, etc. up to the light. Create a sacred space within and around you.
- A Reiki attunement is an initiation into the sacred metaphysical order that has been present on Earth for thousands of years. By receiving an attunement you will become part of a group of people who are using Reiki to heal themselves and each other, and who are working together to heal the Earth. By becoming part of this group, you will also be receiving help from the Reiki guides and other spiritual beings who are working towards these goals.