This course is structured over two days and start at 9.30am until 4.30pm each day. At the end of the course, you should be able to perform a 25 minute massage routine.
It is advisable to wear loose comfortable clothing.
- Introduction to the History of Indian Head Massage
- Introduction to the Benefits of Indian Head Massage
- Demonstration and practice of Back & Shoulder routine (9 moves)
- Demonstration and practice of Arms & Neck routine (9 moves)
- Introduction to Scalp Disorders
- Demonstration and practice of Head routine (15 moves)
- Practice all the routine (moves from 1- 33)
- Practice Back, Shoulder, Arms & Neck routines
- Introduction to Contra-indications and Recordkeeping
- Demonstration and practice of the Face routine (18 moves)
- Professionalism, Safety & Ethics
- Self preparation & relationship with client
- Honing of technique & flow
- Complete practice of an Indian Head Massage routine
A comprehensive training manual is provided with a certificate.
On receipt of your deposit, course notes on the Anatomy of the Upper Back, Neck & Upper Arms, the Anatomy of the Head & Face, the Hair and Common Scalp Disorders will be forwarded to you prior to the start of the course.
To be arranged, please contact.
The Therapy Centre, 33 The Parade, Cardiff
Urb La Marina, Spain